Monday, December 3, 2012

Hello

Hello to anyone reading this!
This is my first post, on my first blog, so bear with me.

I am a little overwhelmed by how much time it is taking me to set up my blog. It is not helping that I am taking forever just trying to pick fonts and colors... Sometimes I need to take a step back and not be such a perfectionist.
So this is me taking a step back, and deciding to actually write a post for this blog I am creating before I get to tired and quit.

A little about me:
My name is Deanna and I am nearly 32 weeks pregnant with a precious little girl, who for creepy internet reasons will be referred to as Baby Z. I am almost at the mark of only having 2 months left. I am dreading that benchmark, because I can feel the panic just waiting to break loose...  let's not think about that.
Anyway, I am married to my middle school crush/ high school sweetheart. We have been married a little over a year, but been steadily dating since we were 16 years old. He is an amazing husband and is going to be a fantastic dad! I have always loved anything and everything crafty and am finding that there is nothing like being preggo to bring out your inner creativeness. Especially when pinterest is thrown into the mix. I have so many ideas and things that I want to do! I am especially trying to develop my very basic sewing skills. Which brings me to.....

My goals in creating this blog:
1. To keep track of the projects I complete
2. To keep completing projects
3. To have fun

So thats it! I hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment